Saturday 12 April 2014

Wish List April 2014|ShannonRileyxo

Hi everyone, today I'm going to be doing my wish list for April 2014 hope you enjoy...

1.Maybelline 'Baby Skin' I would like to purchase this product,as I've read its an amazing primer and leaves your skin feeling extremely smooth and soft.

2.Topshop 'MOTO Gingham Print Joni Jeans' ,I saw a picture of someone wearing these jeans and I instantly fell in love with them, I knew I had get a pair as soon as possible!

3.Maybelline 'The falsies mascara', I have seen a lot of tutorials in  where they use this mascara and it gives so much length to their lashes,and I think it would be the perfect touch to a everyday makeup look.

5.Essie nail polish in the colour 'Fiji',this colour is gorgeous and is the perfect pastel pink colour for spring time.

6.Maybelline Big eyes eye shadow in the colour 'Luminous Brown', I saw this advertised the other day and it seems like the perfect little quad.It looks extremely use full as it has a primer and 3 gorgeous brown shades to make the perfect neutral eye look, while still making your eyes appear bigger.

7. Tanya Burr's Lips and nails. Honestly I would love to own all the collection,but especially the 'aurora' lip gloss and the  'mini marshmallows' nail polish as again they are both beautiful colours for the spring time.

8.Rimmel London Colour Rush Balm in the colour '130-I want candy', this balm is such a gorgeous colour its a pale pink, which will look gorgeous with any every day makeup looks as its not bold and overpowering.

9. Naked 3 Palate, I still do not own this palate yet but desperately want it as soon as possible. I find all the colours to be  absolutely stunning, and you can create so many gorgeous looks with this palate as well.

10.Tiffany and co 'Return to Tiffiany' necklace. I have previously saw this necklace and had fallen in love with it and my friend recently showed me it and I remembered how much I adored it.


So that was my wishlist for this month all the product  mentioned will be inked at the bottom,i hope you enjoyed.Thank you for reading.
Love,
Shannon xo

Baby Skin
Moto Gingham Print Joni Jeans
The falsies
Fiji Essie Nail Polish
Big Eyes Palate
Tanya Burr Lip Gloss Aurora
Tanya Burr Nail Polish Mini Marshmallows
Colour Rush Balm I want candy
Naked3 Palette
Return to Tiffany necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment