Wednesday 9 April 2014

March Favourites

So March has been and gone, overall it's been a good month, and here are some of my favourites:

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse 

So my first favourite is a foundation.I was looking for a light, easy to apply foundation, mainly for school and this was exactly that. Also it's not cakey,good coverage and is extremely light on the skin.Its amazing
Maybelline Baby Lips

I've fell back in love with Baby Lips by maybelline I own 4 - Peach Kiss,Cherry Me,Hydrate and Pink Punch,all beautiful colours.They are perfect for school and everyday to keep my lips hydrated and to add a bit of colour to my look. My favourite at the moment is Peach kiss, it's a gorgeous nude lip balm with a bit of loss in it which is perfect for the spring time.

Soap and Glory Hand Food

My next favourite is a hand lotion. It's the Soap&Glory hand food, I think it's always good to have
a hand lotion around just to keep your hands moisturised wherever you go. I'm not going to go into detail about this product as most of you will probably have it but for those of you who don't its a great hydrating lotion which smells amazing, and the packaging is super cute. Who doesn't love a bit of pink ?
Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter

Also by Soap and Glory my next favourite is the righteous butter again I'm not going to go into a lot of detail with this product as again most of you will have it, it's an extremely hydrating body lotion which leaves your body hydrated, smooth and smelling amazing. If you don't have this product you need to go grab yourself one now!

O.P.I Teal The Cows Come Home

My next favourite is a nail product.Its the O.P.I's 'Teal The Cows Come Home'. This nail polish Is a beautiful teal blue colour with a hint of sparkle in. Also this polish can go more than a week without chipping which is amazing. It's also the perfect colour for spring time. I am wearing it in all the pictures in my blog post today.

VO5 Curl Scrunching Spray

This next product has been hidden away in my drawer for months and a couple of weeks ago I decided to use it again when curling my hair. This product is a heat protectant, defines curls, calms
frizz and keeps curls in for longer. Which overall is a great product to have.



Hair Bows

My Next favourite has to be hair bows, they are the perfect accessory to add to any outfit to add some
colour or to dress it up a bit and they're perfect for school, to add a bit of colour to a boring school uniform.

Taylor by Taylor swift.

I got this perfume at Christmas as I already owned her other two scents which smelt amazing so I had to get her third one. I didn't really use it that much when I first got it, but this month I've been using it non stop! It's a sweet, floral scent which is perfect for the spring time.

TV Favourite:
My TV favourite of the month is gossip girl. I started watching it the other month as it was all over my twitter feed and let me tell you I've been addicted to it ever since.


My music favourites:
5SOS: She Looks So Perfect
The Vamps: Last Night
Vance Joy: Riptide

I hope you liked my first ever blog post. Hopefully I'll be writing more soon.
Love,
Shannon xo




1 comment:

  1. Love it! <3 - @buteraswonders from twitter

    ReplyDelete