Monday 28 April 2014

Music Mondays|ShannonRileyxo

Hi everyone so today I'm going to be doing my very first music Mondays, this is something I'm going to do every Monday to tell you about the music I've been loving recently. Hope you enjoy...

Problem-Ariana Grande ft Iggy Azalea
Ariana has just released this song and already I'm in love with it, it's such a fun and upbeat song and it's so catchy!

The Vamps- Meet The vamps
Again this album has just been released recently,and it's amazing,my favourite songs off the album are:
Girls On Tv
Move My Way
Shout About It

The 1975-Settle Down
I'm obsessed with The 1975's album and I have started listening to it again and this has got to be my favourite off the whole album, it's amazing!

Fancy-Iggy Azalea
My final song is Fancy. Again I'm obsessed with this song and have been listening to it non stop,and it's such a catchy song.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my first ever 'Music Monday'
Love
Shannon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment