Saturday 10 May 2014

April Favourites 2014|ShannonRileyxo

Hi everyone so today I'm going to be doing my April favourites, to tell you what I've been loving last month,

So tiny first favourite for April has got to be my Avon flawless finish foundation.This foundation is amazing. It has great coverage, I don't even need concealer when using this foundation.It also applies so easily to the skin and doesn't feel too thick on.

My next favourite is the Rimmel London max flash waterproof mascara.I have had this mascara for a while but very rarely used it, and recently was looking for a new mascara for school, and this was the perfect mascara to have.It doesn't give a lot of length but it still gives volume, which makes your lashes stand out while still looking very natural also its waterproof which is great for school as you don't want your mascara to end up running.

For my next favourite it is an eyelash curler, I cant remember where I got my eyelash curler from but again I had rarely used it until this month, but I decided to start using it again, and I don't even know why I stopped using it before,it just makes your lashes look so much more prettier,I curl my lashes every day now.
My next favourite is the Avon speed dry nail enamel in the colour 'adoring rose', this product is great, as its not a bold colour but still looks amazing on the nails. its got a gorgeous lilac colour with a slight orange undertone, its the perfect colour to have for spring.

Lastly,my next favourite has got to be rings.I am in love with any type of rings at the moment, and I recently purchased these diamante rings from Claire's for £2.50, and they are gorgeous.I either stack them together, or use them as midi rings with other rings as well. They are just a perfect accessory to add to any type of outfit.
 

My music favourites of  this month are:
Hideaway-Kiesza
Problem-Ariana Grande ft Iggy Azalea
Nobody to Love-Sigma

 
My TV favourite of the month is 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' I have been obsessed with this show this month and have been watching it non stop.

Thank you for reading, Hope you enjoyed this blog post.
Love
Shannon Xo

1 comment:

  1. That foundation sounds fab! Love good coverage with needing to conceal too :-)

    I need to get my eyelash curlers back out as well xx

    www.times2style.co.uk

    ReplyDelete