Monday 5 May 2014

Lush Fizzbanger Reveiw|ShannonRileyxo

Hi everyone so recently I took a little trip to Lush and got a few products and out of all the products I purchased the 'Fizzbanger' has got to me my favourite .So I thought I'd tell you a little bit about it and do a little review....
 
Me and my friends went to into lush and asked one of the people that worked there which was the best bath bomb to make our baths extremely colourful, she recommended a lot to us but then she pointed at this yellow one and said this will make your bath go neon green.We were very intrigued to see how that would happen as it was yellow so we decided to buy one each.It was £3.25 which is an extremely good price as it smells gorgeous and makes your bath look so amazing.
 
After I ran my bath I popped this in my bath and it started to fizz and crack, it went kind of foamy and the water was turning very pale green. Then once most of the yellow had dissolved there was a blue core which started to mix with the yellow to make a bright neon green bath. I could only smell la lemon scent, even though it was meant to have cinnamon in as well.But it didn't make much of  difference anyway.
 
I absolutely love this product and has got to be one of my favourite lush products, I would defiantly recommended this to anyone who is looking for a product from lush. It doesn't only smell amazing but it quite reasonably priced as well. If you haven't tried this product and you are a fan of lush you have to go get your self one of these now!
 
Packaging and outside of the Bath Bomb.
 
When It first drops into the water.
 
After a few minutes in the water.
 
After most of the yellow has dissolved.
 
What you end up with!

 

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed this blog post, I will leave a link below of this product from lush. Don't forget to tell me what your favourite product from lush is in the comments!
Love,
Shannon xo

Fizzbanger

No comments:

Post a Comment